Sunday, January 10, 2010

The fundraiser is finished...........



Well the fundraiser is finished and I am very happy to report that I raised much more than I had anticipated.  I am very humbled and touched by the interest created by my fundraiser for Fovever Angels.  I have met so many wonderful and caring people throughout this process.

Last night I had the draw.  I had my brother Wayne and his wonderful family, his wife Pam, daughters Lori, Dana and Jenna - also Mitch - Dana's boyfriend.  Jaye and Andrew were present as well.  Unfortunately, Jeffrey and Able were not able to attend as they had a previous engagement.  Jenna made a wonderful poster which touched me more than I can say.  She is a wonderful niece and is the love of my life.  She and I did the draw together and it was so much fun.  Now I will deliver the prizes and thank people for participating.  It was wonderful to have my family present - my brother and  his family are always in my corner and support anything I do.  Thank you for being the best family anyone could ever ask for.

Thank you all for buying a ticket, selling tickets or even considering buying a ticket.  This money will help support all the children at the orphanage................let's all hope they will one day have a family as wonderful as mine.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you had lots of fun with your family last night. The post is beautiful your niece is a real sweetheart isn't she.

    ReplyDelete